I really dont know what to say... I went in to the workshop... No actually was pushed in to this workshop by some one who matters to me.. Started with a lot of scepticism. I have always been proud of the fact that I have always been a cynic. But the three days have changed everything. Now my world and all the people in it are so beautiful! Have they changed? No! The only thing that has changed is something inside me. I love and respect myself now. And I have come to realize that thats all that matters.
Its like being reborn. So what its 37 years after my first birth.. Atleast the remaining years will not go waste.
I would reccomend this experience to anyone who would like to be happy.. Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.